



Wow! This week has been on one-hand, a blur, and on the other hand, the longest week ever! Zach was out of school on Tuesday and that's just got me completely fouled up. I swear I had 2 Mondays this week - and neither one were all that great. Had a bit of a stomach bug this week, so that hasn't helped matters either, but I did lose several pounds - so not so bad.
I'm participating in a "Holiday Bazaar" this Sunday, so this week has been consumed with making bows - must make bows, must glue bows, must package bows, must figure out way to get bows to location with as little damage as possible. And must remember to bring a tablecloth so that bows are displayed on something nice - didn't want to buy one of those vinyl throw-away cloths - seemed like a waste of money, especially since I have quite a few hanging around the house that never see the light of day. Anyway, it's been fun making up Christmas-y hairbows, getting me all in the spirit of the season............well, except the "season" isn't quite here yet. This is almost like when I worked at the World Trade Center for a Christmas showroom - all Christmas, all year long. Holiday music playing in my head 24 hours a day and little twinkle lights dancing around my brain. That was a fun time - and yet, when I left that job it would take me quite a number of years before I could even stand the thought of listening to Christmas music again.
Oh, and you might note that I am calling it Christmas music. I am politically incorrect and forever shall be. I refuse to call Christmas music, where all of the lyrics in the music pertain to the birth of Jesus Christ, the new "politically correct" term of Holiday music. Give me a break. You don't celebrate Christmas - then don't listen to the music and don't worry about what it's called. Ok, off my soap box.
Anyway, Zach lost his other front tooth this week!! The Tooth Fairy came and exchanged it for a nice bright gold dollar coin - and left some fairy dust............ for me to clean up. Not sure what that fairy had on, but it sure could've wiped it's wings prior to entering. After having to vacuum one spot for 10 minutes trying to get all the glittery stuff out of the carpet, I will be talking with that fairy next time about his glitter-problem! LOL! Zach sure is cute and photos are forthcoming! He keeps singing the "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" - only it comes out "All I want for Chrithmath ith my two front teeth". Definitely a memorable time for all of us this year.
Been in a bit of a photography slump, as you can clearly see from the above photos. Seems like doesn't matter what I take, it just doesn't turn out for squat. Very frustrating. I don't know if I'm over-analyzing it, concentrating so hard on form that I'm not looking at the overall picture from the standpoint of whether I like it or not through the lens, or just what. Very frustrating. Ahhhhh........but at least I have.........my bows. Ugh - time to go finish up.
No comments:
Post a Comment